• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Iranian Test E Real Or Fake

How do you identify fake on Iran testosterone ? Let’s test your knowledge on identifying fakes from these pics ? I’m interested.

I've got no idea about spotting fakes of any brand tbh buddy..
My opinion is purely based on what I remember about the flow of the brand into the UK from EU many moons ago and the chatter/complaints on a lot of the UK forums. It was getting hard to find the real deal a LONG time ago so I think it's almost impossible for any iran test to be authentic these days.

If you know a solid source for the real deal though.....hook me up.
Legit Iran test e was very good gear.

I've got no idea about spotting fakes of any brand tbh buddy..
My opinion is purely based on what I remember about the flow of the brand into the UK from EU many moons ago and the chatter/complaints on a lot of the UK forums. It was getting hard to find the real deal a LONG time ago so I think it's almost impossible for any iran test to be authentic these days.

If you know a solid source for the real deal though.....hook me up.
Legit Iran test e was very good gear.
One of The best gear I’ve ever used. Infact Ive I just started using UGL gear over the last 3-4 years but only some times. I mainly use pharma gear. Iran testosterone like all pharma are great. However all pharma drugs do have slight indifferences I.e thickness. My point been Ive seen so many lads slag pharma gear off especially lads with motives. I can not be certain that that this Iran text e is genuine but it’s got a few tell tale signs it is original. I have just recently got in contact with a local dealer that lab reports all his own gear and I am going to sample his Iran testosterone soon. Everyone in my gym are using it with great results. If I can get my hands on this stuff again I will examine with great detail and I will blood test them. Many years ago I was ripped off a couple of times with Iran testosterone but I still remember how to identify original and counterfeits. I recon the pics look genuine but I would need closer examination I.e material of the packaging the logo looks spot on

One of The best gear I’ve ever used. Infact Ive I just started using UGL gear over the last 3-4 years but only some times. I mainly use pharma gear. Iran testosterone like all pharma are great. However all pharma drugs do have slight indifferences I.e thickness. My point been Ive seen so many lads slag pharma gear off especially lads with motives. I can not be certain that that this Iran text e is genuine but it’s got a few tell tale signs it is original. I have just recently got in contact with a local dealer that lab reports all his own gear and I am going to sample his Iran testosterone soon. Everyone in my gym are using it with great results. If I can get my hands on this stuff again I will examine with great detail and I will blood test them. Many years ago I was ripped off a couple of times with Iran testosterone but I still remember how to identify original and counterfeits. I recon the pics look genuine but I would need closer examination I.e material of the packaging the logo looks spot on

Legit Irans were for sure top quality and I always (mostly) just used pharma gear for many years but pharma is as rare as rocking horse shit these days. I only ever really used UGL for the weird stuff like tren/EQ etc so you don't need to try and convince me that legit pharma is 100% better than UGL buddy.

That being said....it's all about the UGLs now and I think a good UGL is actually better coz most mainstream/big brand name pharma gear is probably fake these days and UGLs are giving a wider product range suited just for bodybuilders.

I sunk a big chunk of dosh into 5000 pharma omnadren once and a load of other pharma stuff....but that turned out to be a huge mistake coz the whole lot was fake and just perfectly identical copies....so I know what it feels like to get ripped off buddy:angry:

Legit Irans were for sure top quality and I always (mostly) just used pharma gear for many years but pharma is as rare as rocking horse shit these days. I only ever really used UGL for the weird stuff like tren/EQ etc so you don't need to try and convince me that legit pharma is 100% better than UGL buddy.

That being said....it's all about the UGLs now and I think a good UGL is actually better coz most mainstream/big brand name pharma gear is probably fake these days and UGLs are giving a wider product range suited just for bodybuilders.

I sunk a big chunk of dosh into 5000 pharma omnadren once and a load of other pharma stuff....but that turned out to be a huge mistake coz the whole lot was fake and just perfectly identical copies....so I know what it feels like to get ripped off buddy:angry:
God you don’t half talk some shite! Is it nice in Walter Mitty land?

I’m not calling you a bull shitter but why would you buy 5000 mil of pharma gear without being certain it was ligit ??? Are you just pulling my leg ??? I don’t know your craic with being new on this forum.

I’m not calling you a bull shitter but why would you buy 5000 mil of pharma gear without being certain it was ligit ??? Are you just pulling my leg ??? I don’t know your craic with being new on this forum.
He’s an old school DJ’ Gangster’ Steroid dealer….11ner reef mate 11ner reef!!!

Thing is....I was 100% certain it was all legit coz the source was big league in the EU and well respected in the online bodybuilding community at the time. Hook, line, and sinker,....I fell for it all and got stung badly.

The offer was £1 per amp if I took bulk stock of 5000 units.
Amps were selling at about £7 to £10 in UK at the time....do the maths buddy.

Thing is....I was 100% certain it was all legit coz the source was big league in the EU and well respected in the online bodybuilding community at the time. Hook, line, and sinker,....I fell for it all and got stung badly.

The offer was £1 per amp if I took bulk stock of 5000 units.
Amps were selling at about £7 to £10 in UK at the time....do the maths buddy.
I don’t need to do the maths I just need to use my experience and intelligence. Because I know the price of pharma grade from out of the Uk with various pharma gear you were still getting ripped off at £1 per amp especially when dealing with 5000 amps.

I don’t need to do the maths I just need to use my experience and intelligence. Because I know the price of pharma grade from out of the Uk with various pharma gear you were still getting ripped off at £1 per amp especially when dealing with 5000 amps.

It was a live and learn experience and I was young/naive/looking to make a quick profit.
I thought £1 per amp was a good deal tbh and I didn't have any other contacts that could even get near that price.
Karachi Sust was selling for about £40 for a box of 3 back then so I was all set to make a proper killing with my £1 omnas lol.

It was a live and learn experience and I was young/naive/looking to make a quick profit.
I thought £1 per amp was a good deal tbh and I didn't have any other contacts that could even get near that price.
Karachi Sust was selling for about £40 for a box of 3 back then so I was all set to make a proper killing with my £1 omnas lol.
Your sources were expensive for the sust, you must live in a posh end of the country especially having £5000 spare in your bank to give to a hustler and presuming you were younger back then. £1 an amp is a good price but but not when your buying 5000 amps cash. Anyways hopefully you don’t do that again.

Your sources were expensive for the sust, you must live in a posh end of the country especially having £5000 spare in your bank to give to a hustler and presuming you were younger back then. £1 an amp is a good price but but not when your buying 5000 amps cash. Anyways hopefully you don’t do that again.

Posh end of the country? I wish lol. Stoke On Trent.
The purchase was a team effort. Wasn't just me that got stung. My uncle was involved and he had a few bob tbf from his brickie business.

Just out of interest......what would a good or average unit price be for 5000 amps (back then...and also now) ?
I'm not as far up the food chain as you buddy.

Back