• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Iranian Test E Real Or Fake

Genuine question
How would you describe your serious bodybuilding career, what were your achievements?

Not even worth talking about really buddy. Never competed etc. I was a skinny 10st kid once, used gear for 10-15 years and trained hard and got massive (peaked at nearly 20st). Now I'm sitting at about 16st and really only interested in health/fitness/training.

That's my story. I still need the gear though lol

Not even worth talking about really buddy. Never competed etc. I was a skinny 10st kid once, used gear for 10-15 years and trained hard and got massive (peaked at nearly 20st). Now I'm sitting at about 16st and really only interested in health/fitness/training.

Bullshit.

So why describe it as a serious bodybuilding career then admit you didn’t even compete? :think:

So why describe it as a serious bodybuilding career then admit you didn’t even compete? :think:

You're being very pedantic.
You don't need to compete on stage to call yourself a serious bodybuilder.
Serious bodybuilding just means that you take diet/training/growth seriously and you're dedicated to living the lifestyle of "muscle".

You're being very pedantic.
You don't need to compete on stage to call yourself a serious bodybuilder.
Serious bodybuilding just means that you take diet/training/growth seriously and you're dedicated to living the lifestyle of "muscle".

I’m not being pedantic at all you called it a ‘career’ which it clearly wasn’t? Like me saying my ‘modelling career’ then getting asked about and saying ah don’t be pedantic I meant I got my photograph taken. If you hate being caught out bullshitting then don’t bullshit :D

I’m not being pedantic at all you called it a ‘career’ which it clearly wasn’t? Like me saying my ‘modelling career’ then getting asked about and saying ah don’t be pedantic I meant I got my photograph taken. If you hate being caught out bullshitting then don’t bullshit :D

Whatever...
I have always been a lifter of metal objects and plastic items whilst eating food that contains protein and carbs coz doing that would build my body up and make it bigger.
I'm not a bodybuilder.
I'm a.....????

Attachments

• 60D8433D-E1CA-465B-B13C-58C1A43854A3.jpeg
    60D8433D-E1CA-465B-B13C-58C1A43854A3.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 19510D2E-10AF-4987-B28F-BF5FC9C0B2CC.jpeg
    19510D2E-10AF-4987-B28F-BF5FC9C0B2CC.jpeg
    388.1 KB · Views: 72
Reactions: mal
He actually did! Can’t believe I’m defending you @1tank1 lol

You're the only person so far in the thread that remembers me and my forum.
Appreciate the help but these numpties are too stupid and think they know everything and obvs weren't even around on the old private forum days...

Not gonna waste my time trying to convince them either.
If you told them Dave Gale on THOJ was the go to guy for quality info.....they'd probably call you a bullshiiter lol.

Clueless fools ;)

You're the only person so far in the thread that remembers me and my forum.
Appreciate the help but these numpties are too stupid and think they know everything and obvs weren't even around on the old private forum days...

Not gonna waste my time trying to convince them either.
If you told them Dave Gale on THOJ was the go to guy for quality info.....they'd probably call you a bullshiiter lol.

Clueless fools ;)
Hi I’m 1tank1 from the old private bb forum days:rofl:

Tank ....post one pic at your best and all will be golden...thats all it takes onnnnnnneeeeee pic of you as a bodybuilder.
Millions of zeros on private forums, most are cluelees and skinny so that means nothing really.

Back