JimmyF Powerlifting training and other crap

Hi guys hope everyone doing well?

Had big big probs with left elbow since switching to low bar squat but persevered as it feels so easy this way, anyway, its getting there, also switched to sumo deads as suits my short limbs rom wise.

Highlights been

bench 140 x 2 x 2 doubles

squat 190kg x 2 beltless/sleeves

240 x 5 sumo deads, again beltless

Not training beltless on a purpose just trying to push it maximally before I introduce them to push me along further, however I do, do a heavish downset wearing it to keep the feel of using it

wide stance means not sinking squats like I should but gonna bring stance in which will hopefully cure this.

Good to see you in here Jimmy - looking strong :) Hope you're keeping well.

Hi guys hope everyone doing well?

Had big big probs with left elbow since switching to low bar squat but persevered as it feels so easy this way, anyway, its getting there, also switched to sumo deads as suits my short limbs rom wise.

Highlights been

bench 140 x 2 x 2 doubles

squat 190kg x 2 beltless/sleeves

240 x 5 sumo deads, again beltless

Not training beltless on a purpose just trying to push it maximally before I introduce them to push me along further, however I do, do a heavish downset wearing it to keep the feel of using it

wide stance means not sinking squats like I should but gonna bring stance in which will hopefully cure this.

Nice workout, glad to see you back posting again :D

and the music is awesome.. I love Rammstein I went to see them play live 2 years ago :)

Hey everyone, got some time so thought id shoot in to say hope everyone had a good xmas and to wish you the best for the new year, Im hoping to come up with some kind of training pattern that lets me get some form of progression and hopefully sort out a meet, strength is about the same, elbow is now healed so ready to hit some pb's with the low bar setup on squats and sumo deads, bodyweight is about 92kg from 96kg after cleaning diet up, nothing fancy just cutting out crap and picking healthier stuff, dark choc over normal crap....just little things like that have made a big difference.

All the best everyone, I do look through most of your journals!

Back