Potential For Gym Closures

Decimating exports to the eu, maybe tory boys want to put the squeeze on them, sort of force british companies to look elswhere for trade, we dont do very well out of the eu btw in terms of trade reciprocity , we have alot of influence around the world whether you believe it or not, it would be a worse place without britain in the world.
But things will get worse for some before they get better.Remember no other counry on this planet looked after its people more than the uk did during the pandemic, not even the US, in financial terms.
It is hard viewing watching the eu struggle, watching macron talking to his people last night i actually felt sorry for the bloke, same goes for germany, i hope at some point the uk can step in and help them with their vaccination process, like a joint effort or something.
That should heal some brexit wounds imo.

No doubt the world would be worse place without Britain but that's not the point.

And just because UK gave more financial assistance than anyone else, UK also had the highest death rates and highest infection rates.... Mistake after mistake made by the government and the only thing they're bragging about is the poxy vaccine. Remember we won't be able to truly judge the UK's covid response until this is all over.

And good luck looking elsewhere for trade. UK needs to stop acting as if there are an infinite number of countries out there when over two thirds sell utter dogshit and most of the decent ones are already in the EU.

Only an idiot would go trading half way around the world when better options are right there on their doorstep. It's a colossal fuck up on every scale and covid's just made everything a hundred times worse.

Let's see how enthusiastic the Brexiters are when the shit really hits the fan.

Fuck em all

Just more misdirection and bollocks whilst they trample all over regular people like us
It's a joke isnt it.
We buy the vaccines, EU gets the hump and says that it's unfair we are buying so many.
Erm... Firstly buy your own supplies, it's a free market. Secondly i saw stats (bbc so who knows) listing the millions of doses each country has stock piled and not used.
You couldnt make it up. Arguing over us buying vaccine, but having millions of doses yourself sat unused in some fridge somewhere.
Pointless argument over a pointless medication for the majority.

Wait.... Prehaps I'm salty over the price of grass fed Irish steak going up ha ha

I've nothing to be salty about.
The EU is just one of many things that I think can go fuck themselves.

And you're entitled to think that. But I don't understand what the EU did to you that makes you so hostile?

Because everyone I've spoken to so far who thinks that hasn't had one valid reason. It's either regurgitated pro-Brexit media lies or delusions of Empire.

Such a peasantry mentality.

And you're entitled to think that. But I don't understand what the EU did to you that makes you so hostile?

Because everyone I've spoken to so far who thinks that hasn't had one valid reason. It's either regurgitated pro-Brexit media lies or delusions of Empire.

Such a peasantry mentality.

I can't help if you don't understand. I'm also not arsed one bit.

Fuck you cunt

I can't help if you don't understand. I'm also not arsed one bit.

Fuck you cunt

Yeah just as I thought. Anti-EU can't-think-for-himself retard who grows a pair of balls behind a keyboard.

Either way it’s been a pleasure to meet the poster child for the pro-choice movement.

Raisin Retard Limited Edition.
55757422e0ab99765d86b735d4348558.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNQEHBqAptf/?igshid=n535t2rohpwy

Katie’s Hopkins speaking facts

They’ve already had to back track on the pub (for now) after the uproar last week. If enough people stand against this it can’t happen. If no cunt goes the football or to the concert those industries will soon be putting pressure on the gov to lift this nonsense

Crunch time now innit. How many real sheep is there? We’re about to find out

Attachments

• 49689E35-7E1F-40DD-8FDC-2D747A76C3FD.png
    49689E35-7E1F-40DD-8FDC-2D747A76C3FD.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 114
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNQEHBqAptf/?igshid=n535t2rohpwy

Katie’s Hopkins speaking facts

They’ve already had to back track on the pub (for now) after the uproar last week. If enough people stand against this it can’t happen. If no cunt goes the football or to the concert those industries will soon be putting pressure on the gov to lift this nonsense

Crunch time now innit. How many real sheep is there? We’re about to find out

The covid passport was never going to happen. They have now said people need a negative covid test before attending a full capacity football match or concert

The covid passport was never going to happen. They have now said people need a negative covid test before attending a full capacity football match or concert
The people have the power

They can’t make us do anything, we have to agree to it. They’d soon stop asking for a negative test too if people didn’t play that game either

It’s amazing people can’t see this

The people have the power

They can’t make us do anything, we have to agree to it. They’d soon stop asking for a negative test too if people didn’t play that game either

It’s amazing people can’t see this

It wont happen either simply due to the logistics of it.

Back