Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
33,643
Messages
1,119,688
Members
20,559
Latest member
bigbodybuilding
  • © 2000 - 2026 All content on this website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without consent.
  • TMuscle forum does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding supplements.
    TMuscle has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM. IF MEMBERS FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR PROMPT REMOVAL

    Read Our Forum Terms and Rules

RACK Road To Leeds 2012

Didn't recognise you today, welldone on the transformation :thumbup:
 
Thanks for the comments guys

Well I'm up at cardio time, yet have no cardio to do. Just given myself a look over in the mirror and the "oh I look bettter today" thing got me haha. I'm 3kg heavier right now too, gotta love post comp facefull!

The day was great, long but great! Couldn't have wished to be with better people either, Scott, my cousin, liam and bad alan from Team Alpha, big thanks guys!
All my family and 2 best mates who were there too, this was for you lot who've put up with me the last year of hard work!

A few weeks ago Scott was well happy with me and the u90's was the initial target. As mentioned I wanted more so we said wed get me ultra lean. Mission accomplished! I don't think anyone up there was as cut as me and no ones quads were like mine at all. But I did lack size, the whole "oh you lost muscle thing" can be kept for another day, the fact I was db rowin the 150lb db last week and didn't weigh in much more than that proves I'm strong and do have muscle but as said we'll leave it there.

No one thought I could ever get lean, let alone have my hams and glutes out. Yep it happened, I think I got as close to shredded as anyone can, this is a BIG victory for me and Scott, next journal that will be startin in a few days will uncover the next goal

Right this bit here is gonna get mushy. I want to give a massive thanks to Scott, this man has become like a brother to me. He picked me up last year when me and my body were at rock bottom, we were friends from the net but quickly grow to more than that, he's closer to me than most of my family and the driving force behind why I keep sloggin it out in the gym, workin hard and got into the condition I did.
I can't thank you enough for takin me under your wing mate, bein there any time or place that I need you and helpin me no end with anythin I need. You're a true man and I'm proud to know you let alone call you my brother/friend/coach
 
John, awesome mate, so impressed with condition, u highlighted other stuff but im sure after reading this journal you will try and prove people wrong again and come back bigger but still as sharp, was serioulsy impressed with condition, and as mentioned, ur quads had cuts u cut put ur fingers in! Lol

Really looking forward to seeing what happens next and will be subbed to ur journal, massive well done mate!
 
Big thanks for that pal, especially since you're a conditioned guy too, it means a lot

Can't thank everyon enough for the well dones and support!

I've had a lot of feed back from this, positive and constructive, both lots have been taken on board and with respect.

Our goal was to get a fat lad in shredded condition, we smashed it. If I lost muscle along the way then so be it, it was our call to take my skin off, my quads proved this.

The next goal is to totally rebuild me, make me bigger and better in every way and from a lean base. Today I'm 76kg with a 6 pack, the perfect start point for me.

Again thanks to everyone for every single comment you've made, each one has driven me to push harder and harder. Now the real fun starts! New journal will start on ukm on wednesday as I still can't get on here much
 
Rack you look totally different and so freaking lean... you were nearly half the man I thought you were lol... well done on getting up there and doing it and doing it well... and I hear youre thinking about competing again, AWESOME... its a bug I tells ya...
 
Back
Top