Services

Discussion in 'Cons Corner' started by Con, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Con

Con Moderator

Achieving ones goals can be hard. Often months, if not years, can be wasted jumping from one routine to another without getting the results you desire. If this sounds familiar to you, I can be a great asset to helping you attain your physique goals. I'm known in the bodybuilding world as Con, and I have been weight training over a decade. I have competed and won in powerlifting, bodybuilding, strongman and grip contests while maintaining a high level of fitness. This allows me to also pursue other hobbies including extreme sports.

I have had my share of injuries and set backs which include breaking my spine in 5 places; However I use these experiences to broaden my knowledge of training and have always come back better than ever.

I offer one-on-one dieting, training and life style coaching aimed at achieving your own personal goals. Prices are based on your goals and needs, so contact me via PM for a personalized quote.

Simon, JW007, Merat and 21 others like this.

2. JB

JB KFC Sponsored Athlete Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    are you on your last pennies Con:lol:

3. Con

Con Moderator

No thankfully not:)

This will be a great aid for my clients because there is a private forum where all my clients can log their workouts.
    This will be out of view of public eye and allow for an all round better service because i can be frank and open regarding advice which i currently am not on the public threads. Plus its motivation because every one can see what every one else is up to...a cool little club if you like:thumb:

Straughany, JB, JimmyF and 1 other person like this.
  4. Lindemann

Lindemann Moderator Moderator

what sort of prices are we talking about

MUTANT likes this.
  5. Benicillin

Benicillin Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Will be in touch later con

MUTANT likes this.
  6. GHO

GHO Full Member

Cracking idea this :thumb:

MUTANT likes this.
  7. JimmyF

JimmyF Competitor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I have used Con the past weeks leading up to me going away after my routine idea's dried up a little, I wanted something a little different and Im very happy with what I paid and the service Im recieving, very quick to answer email and very helpful, he's been around the forums years now and has excelled in pretty much WHATEVER he has competed in, that to me is the best self promotion, with him, its not hearsay, what he has achieved is reality.

Definetely brought some fun back to being in the gym for me personally, would deffo recommend him, top lad.

Jim

HLSXN, TinyTim, Cellaratt and 2 others like this.
  8. Fat-2-thi-2-mus

Fat-2-thi-2-mus Full Member

I have used cons services;

he's fast, efficient and very knowledgable!!!... no bull ****! and will help you achieve your goals!!

MUTANT, Straughany and TinyTim like this.
  9. Willis

Willis Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Con's got a corner... Good luck with this bud

MUTANT likes this.
  10. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

yer excelelnt service, you wont regret going with him

he might regret taking me on tho..! haha

MUTANT likes this.
  11. JB

JB KFC Sponsored Athlete Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    i can vouch for Con as well:thumb: as well as being superman he is a good coach as well and very knowlegable.

i think he needs to be mean to me :whistling: regarding my healthy diet:lol:

MUTANT likes this.
  12. WWR

WWR Awesome Top Contributor

[​IMG]

MUTANT likes this.
  13. CJ

CJ Top Contributor

I've said it before, for those who have not used an online trainer, it will put you into a whole different level of training.

Nothing like having someone who knows his stuff, giving you a good kick up the a$$

Good luck with this Con

MUTANT likes this.
  14. Con

Con Moderator

PM me if interested dude because they change depending on the goals and specific amount of work a person requires.
    I personally don't think my prices are expensive considering how much effort and time i put in but i would say that right?:laugh:

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.
    At the end of the day Simon suggested this idea to me and i thought i may as well take him up on his kind offer:)

Willis and J87 like this.
  15. Lindemann

Lindemann Moderator Moderator

Well I'm very skint at the moment, outgoings more than incoming so I don't think I could justify it lol

in a few months though I think I'll send you a message. Though you've seen my rack chins video, the intensity might be too hard for you to reign in, too hard for you to control
    lol

MUTANT likes this.