The Dirty One - sept 2015 post blast poncing Pg 225

So do you know what treatment they have in mind for her? Is it anti biotics or something else?

Zach's going to shit a brick when he gets his hands on that piece of kit, probably end up kicking off WW3 by hacking some Russian nuke base LOL.

We don't exactly yet as there seem to variants of TB and as yet they don't know exactly what. From what I gather treatment can be a good many months tho.

Thankfully he's not that savvy... Tell you what tho, his school have won a £1m grant and he may get a free paid trip to Japan

Months!! That sounds like a very intensive type of treatment but like I said at least it's treatable so that's a massive plus.

Japan !!! That would be a awesome trip I want to go to his school.

So is it to do with computers?

My nephew has just finished his degree in computers and is thinking about going to Korea to work in AI honestly he's a right geek and won't be happy till he's created a terminator LOL.

It could be that it isn't specifically TB as such, we're still in a slightly unknown territory. But that sort of thing does usually require a fairly thorough cycle of treatment.

Nah, this Japan thing is just from some grant they won so they do a few days, I think actually experiencing the school culture a bit too altho I'm sure there'll be some sight seeing going on. The other option he has is Botswana.

Zach doesn't have the attention space to be that dangerous LOL

Been a tiring couple of days even with the wife's good news. Work has been peculiarly busy, for some reason I feel quite mentally tired (altho I guess that's not altogether that surprising), then yesterday I had to leave early to take the Mrs to a scan only to get there and be told she can't have one so close to her last one, so that was an afternoon wasted, especially as I'd had to leave even earlier to replace my loan car wheel due to picking up a screw. All the shopping done then today we had Ollie which from the word go sets the mrs anxiety off, and I had to take zach to thius girls again then have our grandson day out, only to then 'have' to do some clothes shopping on the way to dropping him. My brain is fried. Altho I did pick up a jacket that just about fits for my sisters wedding that only cost me £21, reduced from £130!!!!

Fri
A: Machine Flat Press: 10x110, 200x13, 10... 185+ x9, 180 x8
B: Cable Xover Flyes: 40/30s x21/11, 15/14, 13/9
F: SLRs - 60secs rest: 6s x27, 21, 19, 17
Sat
C: Cable Free PDs: 50s x21, 55s x14, 12, 12
D: Cable EZ Bar PDs: 40s x18, 15, 12
E: Free Curls: 35s x12, 12 (10+2), 12 (9+3), 12 (8+4)

Seeing as my flat work has got quite heavy this block I had to drop the weight as I neared the end to keep reps respectable, moved well tho and felt good. Fly SS was solid, very short rests and hit the pump well. And SLRs still moving fairly well and hot a good few extra reps. This morning's session was hit within 30mins of waking up, good job it was just a bit of arms. Free PD work is down on paper but at the other gym, these were all good and even if they were down on paper, I did an extra set anyway. Ditto that with EZ PD work too, felt good tho and work was where it should be, soooo. And we can repeat that process with free curls, altho I was on the same weight I couldn't match reps but this felt fine and 4 sets done.

Not surprised you feeling a bit burnt out waiting to see what was going on even if you tried not to focus to much on it would still have been sitting in your subconscious.Its probably more relief than anything.... you'll soon be back firing on all cylinders just now.

Your weekends are busier than mine you do a hell of a lot running about.

Mate, weekends are never ending. Again today. Did my session and was home by 10, then off to the gym for the mrs, then out of town for shopping centre we were at yesterday, then back in to town to take something back, then back home. Was then asked to make bacon rolls for the rs and her friend, while she's moaning at me being in the way while she tries to make a coffee LOL I have about half an hour to get my bread started before then going to pick Zach up and get back to cook dinner.

No problems this morning, shoulder a bit achy now but just one of those things as today was quads so done much to actually bother it. Early start to another busy day. Dad sending me a barrage of texts while training also kept throwing me off at the end and resulted in an extra set of calf work, altho it's not like i couldn't do with it LOL

A: Leg Press: 10x120, 2220x18, 13, 10, 9
B: Lunges:... minimal rest.... 12.5s x15 each leg
C: Belt Calf: #22+27.5 x18, 15, 12, 11
D: Calf Press LOCKOUT: 110x16, 16 (12+4), 16 (11+5), 16 (11+5)

Upped press work by 5, sets 1 was +1... next 2 sets matched last week but i certainly knew about those last reps. Put is a solid final set too. That finl set was immediately followed up, with no rest, by lunges. Got the 12.5s this week and while I could still feel that sting I triggered last week on my right quad, I got the full 15 reps in on each leg. But was gasses at the end of it. Belted calf work was up, good first 2 sets, bit of a drop on the 3rd but finished well enough. Was only scheduled for 3 sets on the calf press but got distracted by the old man and did a 4th, not biggie, good reps here too.

So your feeding them but still getting in the way.....you can't win LOL.

I bet you can't wait to get back to work just for a fcukin rest.

Did you buy a bread maker? Or are you still a hardcore doing it by hand bloke?

I'm very aware that whatever I do, I lose. The annoying thing is that work has got quite busy right now too, I never get a break ATM

All my bread making is 'artisan' by hand old school

Another day shift, another trusty old am/pm split to my session and went fairly well. Been getting busy at work lately but still finding the time I need. Weighed in at 100.9 this morning so suddenly shot up a couple of kg. Helped that along this evening with homemade burgers using mince the mrs got from work which judging by how it cooked was at least 20%.

a.m.
D: Spider Curls: x8kg, 15s x19, 15, 13... 12.5s x14
E: Cable Pin Wheel Curls: 25s x16, 15, 11
F: Single Reverse Tri Ext: 20s x19, 15, 11, 9
p.m.
A: Hammer Rows: 12x20s, 42.5s x20, 14, 12, 10
B: LPD: #13x19, 14, 14
C: DB Forearm Curls: 20s x27, 27 (20+7), 27 (15+8+4), 27 (16+6+5)

Kicked things off my increasing my spider curl work. Any exercise like this 2.5 per side is a big jump but I managed to keep things fairly well within the ranges I want. I did drop back down to the 12.5s for the final set. Pin wheel work had a strong first 2 sets seeing a decent rep increase before the 3rd set brought me back down to earth. Single Tri work also saw a decent rate of progression, hitting 4 good sets here and really hitting the tris well. The afternoon saw another small increase on my rows and also saw reps sneak up a touch before adding the 4th set. After hitting LPD instead of VPD the other day I figured I was best sticking to the plan and not making up for my error. I did stick with the accidental increase tho and while reps were still hit I did do a bit better than my mishap session. DB wrist work saw an annoying jump in reps , +5 on set 1. Annoying because I know had to RP my way thru 3 more sets to match those reps and it did burn.

See I am lazy bastard and have a bread maker that does everything infact I even lazier than that and now just buy my gluten free bread from Spain as it's really nice LOL.

You found the kilo I just lost I am mystified as to why the weight is coming off.

How far into this blast are you now?

Back