Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

More disinformation by MSM. I grabbed this from another site.

Kyle Rittenhouse is 17, a boy scout and volunteers with his local fire department.

There is footage showing him before the incident and he is basically saying that he is there to help people, he isn't against the protest but he is against the area being burned down. He has a medical kit strapped to him and then goes to help someone who is injured.

Anyway a breakdown of the whole thing is all filmed on phone cams.

A bloke charges him and Kyle runs away, the bloke allegedly throws a molotov cocktail as him that doesn't explode, Kyle shoots him and kills him.

Kyle then runs away and slips, he is being chased my a mob who have metal bat's bricks and a handgun.

Kyle gets drop kicked in the head while on the floor then is hit in the head with a skate board.

He then shoots the guy who hit him with a skate board in the stomach and kills him, a guy then pulls a hand gun on Kyle and Kyle Shoots his arm off.

The two suspects killed :

Joseph Rosenbaum. Registered pedophile, registered for life.

Anthony Hubert has previous for kidnap and domestic violence.

Both have been hailed as good people in main stream media who were acting as hero's and trying to stop the crazy white supremacist. And GoFundme have been set up for them.

Can anyone confirm the above?

Kyle Rittenhouse is 17, a boy scout and volunteers with his local fire department.

There is footage showing him before the incident and he is basically saying that he is there to help people, he isn't against the protest but he is against the area being burned down. He has a medical kit strapped to him and then goes to help someone who is injured.

A bloke charges him and Kyle runs away, the bloke allegedly throws a molotov cocktail as him that doesn't explode, Kyle shoots him and kills him.

Kyle then runs away and slips, he is being chased my a mob who have metal bat's bricks and a handgun.

Kyle gets drop kicked in the head while on the floor then is hit in the head with a skate board.

He then shoots the guy who hit him with a skate board in the stomach and kills him, a guy then pulls a hand gun on Kyle and Kyle Shoots his arm off.

Both have been hailed as good people in main stream media who were acting as hero's and trying to stop the crazy white supremacist. And GoFundme have been set up for them.

Flol is that from stormfront

He travelled 5 hours with an assault rifle
He was challenged by unarmed protesters
A guy threw a paper bag
Kyle decides to shoot three people killing two regardless of their previous
Fat dumb American cunt will be getting his arse pumped all over county jail

Rittenhouse sounds like a great patriot

Trump will build a statue for him eventually. And rightly so

Flol is that from stormfront

He travelled 5 hours with an assault rifle
He was challenged by unarmed protesters
A guy threw a paper bag
Kyle decides to shoot three people killing two regardless of their previous
Fat dumb American cunt will be getting his arse pumped all over county jail

He lives 20 mins from Kenosha and he actually worked as a lifeguard in Kenosha.

The rifle was licensed in the state.

Watch the videos and assess for yourself whether he acted in self defence.

Last edited:
I’m impressed with Young Kyles poise whilst under attack tbh

Multiple assailants attacking him unprovoked and he very effectively puts them down once he realised he couldn’t get away

I commend the young man. I’d have loved to have in my section in Afghanistan

Back