Blm Opposition Protestors/protectors

He lives 20 mins from Kenosha and he actually worked as a lifeguard in Kenosha.

The rifle was licensed in the state.

Watch the videos and assess for yourself whether he acted in self defence.
He didn't, he murdered two people. HTH

when he was originally being chased down by a group of people a handgun was fired behind him, turning round to a mob chasing me down firing a gun id feel like my life was at threat, response would be self defence.
Then he was again being chased down and fell or knocked to the ground running kicks and being twated around the head with a skate board that too would feel kinda life threatening so a resonse would be self defence, the a guy with a handgun is bearing down on you while your still on the ground, well guess what that to would feel kind life threatening.
all his actions were in response to others not him taking it to them, he was fleeing in each incident.
OK, I'd argue he could have stayed home and watched TV, instead of going to a place that had seen riots, businesses burnt down etc.
But he claims, to have gone to a visual deterent to looters and to administer first aid to those who may need it.
It wasn't a bit of a shindig there had been looting and burning etc...
what do they say, evil triumphs when good men do nothing..
maybe the case.

Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 18.25.29.png

:lol::lol:

I’m impressed with Young Kyles poise whilst under attack tbh

Multiple assailants attacking him unprovoked and he very effectively puts them down once he realised he couldn’t get away

I commend the young man. I’d have loved to have in my section in Afghanistan

I'm sure you would have, only I don't think he'd have been as keen as you about the things you would have liked to do to him.

Don't suffer alone.

Back