Keto Diet - Food List

It tastes great, but just be aware it's cheap, so probably some real dodgy bits of cow going into it. Second ingredient declaration is Beef Heart, after 67% beef. So it's probably all the crap cooked and ground up, that would normally be put to waste. But if the thought of cows hearts mixed with lots of other dodgy cow parts doesn't bother you, then this is a great addition to your keto menu.

On a positive, isn't heart meat good for you?

on a side note: all dieting, not just keto is just so fun IMO!

you have your macros, then you just select food and cook to it and experiment. nice way to pass time on the weekend when youre not at work and have to eat dry cold chicken coz ur too busy to even heat the food up lol

No doubt that it is a nice post and informative also. Thanks for sharing wonderful information. This information is important for everyone.

Here is a good one. I have found this awesome for filling up on a keto cut.

37032011_H.jpg

I found this stuff for 42p a pot in Sainsbury's.

So here's what you do,

Get some celery sticks, and scoop up the pate and eat it, and it's amazingly satisfying.

Now here's the good bit, I don't have a pot on me, but IIRC it's a little under 17g of Protein per 100, and around 13g fat. So per pot that's approx

19g of Protein
15g of Fat

Per pot, all for 42 pence.

Oh, what about carbs? IIRC about 0.3g per 100, so less than half a gram per pot.

Tuck in keto dudes!

Edit: Nutritional confirmation here Ocado: Sutherland Yorkshire Potted Beef (Product Information) - Looks like I did recall correctly.

going to me some of this mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Keto Stuff

Anyone following my journal will see many crazy recipes, but i may as well add some in here as more will see it:

Here is the craziest one i did in the last week but it turned out perfect, i wanted a Tikka Massala but most of the sauces
are about 15-20g carbs per 100g which is way too much, so i found a creamy sauce as a base, it was in fact Homepride
Tuna Bake sauce (5g per 100) and is a creamy sauce with a hint of tomato, i added 50g cheese and 2 tbsp EVOO, then
200g of Tandoori Chicken and a nice amount of quality Tandoori powder and it was bloody delicious, i'm one of these
people that can look at any ingredients and put them together to make something good, and yeah i know cheese in a
curry sounds strange but it was delicious
If the cheese sounds mad, just add an extra tbsp of EVOO instead :beer:

Attachments

• IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 321
Anyone following my journal will see many crazy recipes, but i may as well add some in here as more will see it:

Here is the craziest one i did in the last week but it turned out perfect, i wanted a Tikka Massala but most of the sauces
are about 15-20g carbs per 100g which is way too much, so i found a creamy sauce as a base, it was in fact Homepride
Tuna Bake sauce (5g per 100) and is a creamy sauce with a hint of tomato, i added 50g cheese and 2 tbsp EVOO, then
200g of Tandoori Chicken and it was bloody delicious, i'm one of these people that can look at any ingredients and put
them together to make something good, and yeah i know cheese in a curry sounds strange but it was delicious
If the cheese sounds mad, just add an extra tbsp of EVOO instead :beer:

Could u not use a low fat Greek yogurt or full fat. 3G carbs per 100g then flavour as required ??

Could u not use a low fat Greek yogurt or full fat. 3G carbs per 100g then flavour as required ??

I tried to use that with a curry but it tasted a bit like sick to me, tbh i hadn't even planned to use the Tuna Bake sauce for the curry
but when on keto i have lots of sauces that are under 5g carbs per 100g and i'll have a couple of meals where i add sauce to chicken
and use a max of 100g as i think 5g is on, as a whey shake is about 5g, i just try to keep my carbs below 20g ed

Maybe i fcuked up the curry when i made it out of yoghurt but it just tasted far too rich for me

What do you guy's think of Keto dieting? Plan on starting it for the first time monday

Very nice post and thanks for sharing this keto diet food list. i never tried this diet but i will try to do this diet very soon.

Thanks for sharing this nice list. The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet that in medicine is used primarily to treat difficult-to-control epilepsy in children. The diet forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates. Normally, the carbohydrates contained in food are converted into glucose, which is then transported around the body and is particularly important in fueling brain-function.

I doubt he’s reading, the thread was started nearly 7 years ago lol. Don’t think he’s been on in a while

Back