Member Transformations - Before & After Photos

Discussion in 'Members Pictures & Videos' started by Simon, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Matty1

Matty1 Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Great progress pics mate. Must of had everything bang on, in for your prep log!

pooley1810 likes this.

2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

Thanks
    Nothing stupidly strict or rigid. Just really consistent everyday
    It's great that a few people are interested in a log already, will defo get one started in a few weeks

TinyTim likes this.
  3. Rick@OlympusHealth

Rick@OlympusHealth CEO @ Olympus Health

Not your typical, I know, but my goals are based around my PL total and one day getting into strongman for the crack -- if I'm not already too old.

My physique goals start end end with wanting to look big, strong and masculine. Amateur bodybuilding standards aren't for me -- I never intend to step into trunks or onto a stage.

I'd been 21st (and lean enough to see abs) in my 20's, and went up to 24st with some serious fluff in my early 30's.

Then I got a the opportunity of a dream job -- and the chance to work in West Africa as a ranger. I had to rapidly lose weight to get there, then when I was there I lived on field rations, local food and survived bouts of all manner of diseases.

I returned to Jersey in 2013 -- that's when the top pic was taken. Believe it or not, I was still 17 stone in this pic -- I'm built like a 6'1'' dwarf in some ways: my elbows, wrists, knees etc. are massive if I put them by anyone else's.

The bottom pic was taken yesterday (was reading the forum in changing room and snapped it) -- after 36 months of consistent training. No AAS since before I lost the weight. Peptides, ostarine, food and muscle memory only.

Having a supplement company helps, I reckon.

[​IMG]

thor, Federer, Micky13 and 11 others like this.
  4. Con

Con Moderator

You upper body (haven't seen your legs) carries more muscle tissue than most juiced up guys! Well done brother!!!

Do a diet in the new year get that fat off you will have awesomely thick/dense pushing muscles on show!!!

5. Rick@OlympusHealth

Cheers Con! My quads/hammies are huge, but largely shapeless and smooth. I'm all about my total at this stage, and although I competed in the 110's when I was younger, I'm headed for the open masters so haven't worried too much about weight gain.

Probably jump on AAS in the new year when I move onto the mainland again, and look at cleaning up a bit. Will see what's under there one day for sure!

Con likes this.
  6. Con

Con Moderator

Well my 2 cents which you didn't ask for i know for lol.
    Diet down naturally until you're a legit 10% then jump on the sauce you will explode!!!

Rick@OlympusHealth likes this.
  7. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Itt con pushing for clients :rofl:

Con and Rick@OlympusHealth like this.
  8. Rick@OlympusHealth

To be fair, I've been following Decon of Facebook -- if I do go down the diet route, I'll hit Con up for sure.

Fatbrah and Con like this.
  9. Rick@OlympusHealth

I forgot to add, my calves still look like they belong on the top picture....

:laugh:

Fatbrah and Con like this.
  10. Con

Con Moderator

Haha! Nah bro I just know how well the body reacts if you start leaner.
    Plus you don't lose muscle even naturally until you're super lean....he shouldn't diet that long!

Just look at how much worse blood work is when on shit but fattier than leaner so attempting to be helpful :-)

@Rick@OlympusHealth thank you very much for following!!! The FB page has been slow because I am not that good at social media which is surprising after 12 years on forums!
    I am pleased that you follow, I always feel like the only ones that follow are already clients and that kinda defeats the purpose!

11. Kovacs

Kovacs Full Member

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Cracking physique that, good effort!

Rick@OlympusHealth likes this.
  12. Rick@OlympusHealth

Cheers! I wouldn't go to 'great physique' until there's a bit less of the wobble over everything. Even then I'm likely thick waisted and not aesthetic in any way.

I could go with the JJ defense here and say I'm pretty watery since I just started MK-677 -- but I quite like the bloat in all honesty -- feel strong af!

13. robc1985

robc1985 Competitor

I'm never going to win a comp for most muscle or least fat but this is 20 weeks worth of graft. Been hard work but finally nailed a diet and consistent training plan.

I'm now 4lb heavier than original pic but much leaner.

IMG_20170310_115058_774.jpg

craigyyboi, lukeee, JonnyBoy and 4 others like this.
  14. TwoCanVanDamn

TwoCanVanDamn Top Contributor

Well done mate. Big changes there

robc1985 likes this.
  15. Leviathan

Leviathan Competitor

@robc1985 Always confuses me when people put there pics up like that...obvs the after is the pink pants but i always look at the pictures as before and after, but in this case its after and before....if you know what i mean? But none the less...well done mate, doing fantastic!!!