- Joined
- Sep 8, 2016
- Messages
- 2,559
- Reaction score
- 6,011
Itt con pushing for clients![]()
To be fair, I've been following Decon of Facebook -- if I do go down the diet route, I'll hit Con up for sure.
Itt con pushing for clients![]()

Haha! Nah bro I just know how well the body reacts if you start leaner.Itt con pushing for clients![]()
Cracking physique that, good effort!
Well done mate. Big changes thereI'm never going to win a comp for most muscle or least fat but this is 20 weeks worth of graft. Been hard work but finally nailed a diet and consistent training plan.
I'm now 4lb heavier than original pic but much leaner.
View attachment 57011
Haha cheers. I'd need head testing if I was chuffed about turning into that mess on the right@robc1985 Always confuses me when people put there pics up like that...obvs the after is the pink pants but i always look at the pictures as before and after, but in this case its after and before....if you know what i mean? But none the less...well done mate, doing fantastic!!!
aI'm never going to win a comp for most muscle or least fat but this is 20 weeks worth of graft. Been hard work but finally nailed a diet and consistent training plan.
I'm now 4lb heavier than original pic but much leaner.
View attachment 57011
After posting a pic a few days ago I had a look back to when I started taking this game seriously
First pic is august 2014 @ 89kg
Second is 12 weeks later @ 85kg
and 3rd is last week @ 98kg
Only constructive criticism welcome so please refrain from offensive comments regarding hair/socks/flip flops etc (just joking, I'm immune to such comments these days) View attachment 52183View attachment 52184View attachment 52185

It shows in your overall thickness. Particularly your delts, traps and quads. What is your height? Your posing looks to have improved too.