Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
33,643
Messages
1,119,688
Members
20,559
Latest member
bigbodybuilding
  • © 2000 - 2026 All content on this website is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without consent.
  • TMuscle forum does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding supplements.
    TMuscle has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.

    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.

    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM. IF MEMBERS FIND ANYTHING ILLEGAL PLEASE REPORT IMMEDIATELY FOR PROMPT REMOVAL

    Read Our Forum Terms and Rules

Member Transformations - Before & After Photos

Itt con pushing for clients :rofl:

To be fair, I've been following Decon of Facebook -- if I do go down the diet route, I'll hit Con up for sure.
 
I forgot to add, my calves still look like they belong on the top picture....

:laugh:
 
Itt con pushing for clients :rofl:
Haha! Nah bro I just know how well the body reacts if you start leaner.
Plus you don't lose muscle even naturally until you're super lean....he shouldn't diet that long!

Just look at how much worse blood work is when on shit but fattier than leaner so attempting to be helpful :-)

@Rick@OlympusHealth thank you very much for following!!! The FB page has been slow because I am not that good at social media which is surprising after 12 years on forums!
I am pleased that you follow, I always feel like the only ones that follow are already clients and that kinda defeats the purpose!
 
Cracking physique that, good effort!
 
Cracking physique that, good effort!

Cheers! I wouldn't go to 'great physique' until there's a bit less of the wobble over everything. Even then I'm likely thick waisted and not aesthetic in any way.

I could go with the JJ defense here and say I'm pretty watery since I just started MK-677 -- but I quite like the bloat in all honesty -- feel strong af!
 
I'm never going to win a comp for most muscle or least fat but this is 20 weeks worth of graft. Been hard work but finally nailed a diet and consistent training plan.

I'm now 4lb heavier than original pic but much leaner.

IMG_20170310_115058_774.jpg
 
I'm never going to win a comp for most muscle or least fat but this is 20 weeks worth of graft. Been hard work but finally nailed a diet and consistent training plan.

I'm now 4lb heavier than original pic but much leaner.

View attachment 57011
Well done mate. Big changes there
 
@robc1985 Always confuses me when people put there pics up like that...obvs the after is the pink pants but i always look at the pictures as before and after, but in this case its after and before....if you know what i mean? But none the less...well done mate, doing fantastic!!!
 
@robc1985 Always confuses me when people put there pics up like that...obvs the after is the pink pants but i always look at the pictures as before and after, but in this case its after and before....if you know what i mean? But none the less...well done mate, doing fantastic!!!
Haha cheers. I'd need head testing if I was chuffed about turning into that mess on the right
 
Noticeable difference. Good job. Keep at it.
I'm never going to win a comp for most muscle or least fat but this is 20 weeks worth of graft. Been hard work but finally nailed a diet and consistent training plan.

I'm now 4lb heavier than original pic but much leaner.

View attachment 57011
a
 
After posting a pic a few days ago I had a look back to when I started taking this game seriously
First pic is august 2014 @ 89kg
Second is 12 weeks later @ 85kg
and 3rd is last week @ 98kg
Only constructive criticism welcome so please refrain from offensive comments regarding hair/socks/flip flops etc (just joking, I'm immune to such comments these days) View attachment 52183View attachment 52184View attachment 52185

Was going to comment on your hair, but decided not to. Very good progress. It appears you're something of a late starter. Way to go!
 
It shows in your overall thickness. Particularly your delts, traps and quads. What is your height? Your posing looks to have improved too.
 
I would of loved that job in Africa you look good mate butblike you were saying it's not really what you look like in the strong man comps looking good in them shoes get you know ware
 
It shows in your overall thickness. Particularly your delts, traps and quads. What is your height? Your posing looks to have improved too.

5.9 and a bit, yeah posing has made a massive difference
 
Back
Top